WordPress is one of the most widely used Content Management Systems (CMS) on the planet, which means it’s a solid and mature platform.
It also means it’s a popular target for malicious attacks and hackers.
In 2019, over 56% of all CMS applications were out of date at the point of infection.
It’s Time to Secure Your WordPress website
- Hardening and securing WordPress sites against the most common attacks and hacking attempts.
- Maintaining regular updates of a site’s plugins, themes and core WordPress files.
- Daily cloud-based website backups that extend 90 days out (so there is always a good restore point if needed).
- Troubleshooting any plugin conflicts during update.
- Identifying and suggesting alternatives for plugins or themes abandoned by their developers.
- Monthly reports on the health of the site.